About the curriculum
PeachTree childcare is Parent Aware 4 Star rated. Our goal is to provide well-rounded experiences that nurture and enhance your child’s development by offering “learning through play.”
Purposeful and educational activities are designed to:
- Stimulate critical thinking skills
- Develop creativity
- Enhance learning
- Develop language skills
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Develop communication effectiveness
The “learn through play” curriculum has been customized for the specific needs and interests of children, talents and abilities of staff members, and the resources within the YMCA and surrounding communities.
Your child’s learning experience is enhanced with enrichment activities that are included in your Child Care tuition.
- Introductory Language and Literacy explores languages like Spanish and letter recognition through games, storytelling and songs.
- Kids’ Fitness activities in the gym with fun games and outside time at the park will develop great strength and balance.
- Unique additional Y preschool programs such as Creative Rhythm and Rhyming give fun development learning throughout the year.
- Swimming fun introduces children to a safe aquatic environment where fun games help them to become comfortable in and around water. Swim lesson options are available for a fee.