Monday-Thursday: 4:30am - 9:00pm
Friday: 4:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 7:00am - 3:00pm
Labor Day CLOSED
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. Your monthly membership investment provides you with your choice of exceptional health and fitness programs, as well as exciting recreational and educational opportunities.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- FREE access to all YMCA’s in Minnesota
- FREE fitness classes including yoga, cycle, kettlebells, muscle toning & strengthening, cardio endurance, balance, flexibility, water aerobics and fitness
- FREE access to 2 indoor pools, sauna and hot tub, with open
- swim times and designated lap lanes
- FREE access to 2 gyms, indoor track, and rock-climbing wall
- Reduced member pricing on special programs, personal training, swim lessons, summer camps, child care, preschool and MORE!
TWO WAYS TO JOIN:
- Hate commitment? Our month-to-month option lets you pay as you go. Higher monthly rates and $20 joining fee apply
- Ready to settle down? Make a 12-month commitment and enjoy lower monthly rates, no enrollment fee, and a chance to win passes to Colvill Park Pool
Offer Expires August 31st, 2016.
FREE BODY COMPS AND GOAL SETTING
With personal trainers at the YMCA, sign up in the Wellness Center
Outdoor Boot Camp Classes at Memorial Park
Advanced class meets every Tuesday from 5-6pm
Beginner Class meets every Thursday from 5-6pm
Rain Plan: Red Wing YMCA
August 9 - September 3
Free Family Fun Night at Red Wing Water Park
Friday, August 26th / 4-7pm
FIRST FRIDAY FAMILY FUN NIGHT
September 2nd / 4-7pm
YOUTH PROGRAMS BEGIN
LUNCH & LEARN SERIES: KEEPING YOUR BRAIN HEALTHY
September 14th / 11:30am-12:30pm
PARENTS' NIGHT OUT
September 16th / 5-9pm
ANNUAL HEALTHY LIVING WEEK
PROGRAMS & CLASSES
Fall Youth Program registration now open!
[click here] for the Fall 2016 Youth Program Flyer
Ages 33 months-5 years
Grades K-5 enjoy the summer making friends, going on fun and educational field trips and exploring all that the Y has to offer. Contact Gwen Lynch for more information.
You can now check your own facility usage using
the same tool you use for online registration!