Monday-Thursday: 4:30am - 9:00pm
Friday: 4:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 7:00am - 3:00pm
4th of July CLOSED
Labor Day CLOSED
SPRING INTO SAVINGS
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. Your monthly membership investment provides you with your choice of exceptional health and fitness programs, as well as exciting recreational and educational opportunities.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- FREE access to all YMCA’s in Minnesota
- FREE fitness classes including yoga, cycle, kettlebells, muscle toning & strengthening, cardio endurance, balance, flexibility, water aerobics and fitness
- FREE access to 2 indoor pools, sauna and hot tub, with open
- swim times and designated lap lanes
- FREE access to 2 gyms, indoor track, and rock-climbing wall
- Reduced member pricing on special programs, personal training, swim lessons, summer camps, child care, preschool and MORE!
TWO WAYS TO JOIN:
- Hate commitment? Our month-to-month option lets you pay as you go. Higher monthly rates and $20 joining fee apply
- Ready to settle down? Make a 12-month commitment and enjoy lower monthly rates, no enrollment fee, and a chance to win passes to Colvill Park Pool
Offer Expires June 30th, 2016.
Hard Hat Thursdays!
Each Thursday from May 5-June 30th Y Members can bring a friend for FREE!
(one per member)
Peachtree Licensed childcare and Kids Adventure Club school age program is hiring a combination position. Hours will vary and are part-time, up to 29 hours a week. Please contact Gwen Lynch if interested.
GET READY TO RAMBLE
Get Ready to Ramble is a 9-week training program offered by Mayo Clinic Health System and the Red Wing YMCA. The program is designed to get non-runners and walkers ready to participate in the River City Ramble 2-mile walk or 5K run/walk on Saturday, Aug. 6. Staff from Mayo Clinic Health System and Red Wing Family YMCA will provide support and guidance during the program. The weekly training sessions start on Monday, June 6 at Central Park Band Shell. Runners will meet at 11:30 am and the walkers will meet at 5:15 pm. Guest speakers will be presenting at the start of the walkers' session followed by a group walk.
Register today for this FREE program or call the Red Wing YMCA at 651-388-4724 to register.
Mayo Clinic Health System River City RambleSaturday, August 6, 2016
PROGRAMS & CLASSES
THE NEXT YOUTH PROGRAM SESSION WILL RUN JUNE 6-JULY 30
Check out our Summer Youth Programs Brochure with all the details.
Ages 33 months-5 years
Grades K-5 enjoy the summer making friends, going on fun and educational field trips and exploring all that the Y has to offer. Contact Gwen Lynch for more information.
You can now check your own facility usage using
the same tool you use for online registration!