Monday-Thursday - 4:30am - 10:00pm
Friday - 4:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday - Sunday - 7:00am - 5:00pm
RESOLVE. REFRESH. RECHARGE.
- Build relationships– we’ve been building relationships for more than a century. Our members find renewal and restoration of spirit, mind and body, while enjoying the company of others.
- Develop a positive lifestyle- We are an 85,000 SF full-service facility offering you more ways to get moving indoors, including: 2-swimming pools, hot tub, sauna, running/walking track, 3 gyms, rock-climbing wall, 2 fitness studios, 10,000 SF Wellness Center
- Achieve your goals- Whether it is with one of our nationally certified personal trainers for one-on-one training, small group specialty training, or one of our 80 weekly group fitness classes, we are here to help you achieve your goals.
Join by February 29th and receive limited-time benefits:
- $16 enrollment fee ($83 savings)
- Purchase one 1-hour personal training session and get the second for just $16 ( $49 savings)
- Complimentary guest passes to share with family and friends
- No contract required– Ready to commit? Sign an Annual Contract and save an additional 10%!
MONTHLY LUNCH & LEARN: Fitness Trackers & Apps with Jenna Seely, Certified Personal Trainer
Wednesday, February 3rd / 11:30am-12:30pm
Friday, February 5th / 4-7pm
MEMBER APPRECIATION WEEK
Monday, February 8th-Saturday, February 13th
CHALLENGE GAMES CAPTAINS MEETING
Wednesday, February 10th / 6pm
Friday, February 12th/ 5-9pm
LE LECHE LEAGUE: The Family & The Breastfeeding Baby
Thursday, February 18th / 6:30-7:30pm
Friday, February 19th
WINTER PEPIN AT YMCA CAMP PEPIN
Friday, February 19th-Sunday, February 21st
Monday, February 29th
PROGRAMS & CLASSES
Registration for ALL programs, including swim lessons, is open for Y members AND program members. Coach a team and your child's fee will be waived! Take a look at our Program brochure. Session begins January 11th.
Ages 33 months-5 years
You can now check your own facility usage using
the same tool you use for online registration!