Making Camp Affordable
Summer camp is part of the fabric of childhood itself. It shapes self-confidence, character, education, independence, social skills and more. YMCA Camp Pepin would like to help make this experience possible for all children. See below for the variety of options we offer to help make camp affordable for your child:
- Cyber Monday Special Rates; Registration begins November 27 on Cyber Monday. This is the best rate of the year! Campers will receive 2017 pricing plus a $25 discount.
- Early Bird Discount: Campers will receive a $25 discount if registered by March 3, 2018 (Camp Rally Day). Please contact Camp Pepin to receive this discount.
- Additional Siblings: Campers will receive a $25 discount for each additional brother or sister that attends camp. There is no limit on discounts for additional siblings. Please contact Camp Pepin to receive this discount.
- Additional Sessions: Because a number of our campers register for two or more weeks during the summer camp program, we will be extending a $25 discount on any additional sessions in which a camper is enrolled. Please contact Camp Pepin to receive this discount.
- YMCA Member: Members of the Red Wing Family YMCA will automatically receive the YMCA Member rate at the time of registration. If you are a member of another YMCA please contact Camp Pepin to receive the YMCA Member rate.
- Camp Scholarships: The YMCA offers financial assistance to campers and their families who are eligible for Camp Scholarships. Camp Scholarships may be applied towards camp tuition and are based on available resources. Download a Camp Scholarship application here.
- Payment Plan: We will be offering families the choice of participating in a pre-summer payment plan with an automatic bank draft. After the initial registration and deposit, your plan will break down the remaining balance into smaller installments that fit your budget. Our Camp Office Coordinator will be able to help in setting up an individual plan that’s right for you.
- Fundraiser: Earn your way to camp through the camp fundraiser! Contact Camp Pepin for more information about our 2019 Popcorn fundraiser. It's a great way to teach youth money management and get them invested in their future. Packets are available to pick up from the Red Wing Y. Sale begins March 1st and ends March 29th. All items will be delivered April 22nd.
- Community Services: There are a number of community service agencies that help families to fund youth activities. Check with the local agencies in your area to learn more information about what resources may be available.