We offer programs for all ages, interests, and abilities in a supervised, state-of-the-art facility. Our doors are open for a tour at any time. Call ahead, or simply ask at the Welcome Desk when you visit and a staff member will assist you. Our home is your home! Discover our amenities:
- 2 Indoor Pools: A 25-yard lap pool and a recreation pool with water slide
- Whirlpool & Men’s & Women’s Saunas
- 3 Gymnasiums
- Walking/Jogging Track
- 3 Racquetball Courts
- 10,000 square-foot Wellness Center with cardiovascular and weight lifting equipment
- Aerobic/Fitness Studio
- Yoga/Pilates Studio
- 2 Drop-In Childcare Areas
- 5 Locker Rooms (2 Adult, 2 Youth, 1 Family)
- 1 Lounge
- Full-Day Child Care & Before/After School Care Program
The Y is a nonprofit committed to helping everyone thrive at each stage of life. Our community brings together people of all abilities, ages, ethnicities, financial circumstances, genders, races, religions and sexual orientations. Your membership includes:
- State-of-the-art wellness center with access to certified personal trainers who will assist you in achieving your goals.
- A safe environment for swimming, fitness, and running for all ages and abilities.
- Free group exercise classes- with over 60 classes weekly to choose from, you’ll find something that’s right for you.
- Locker rooms & showers
- Drop-in child care while you work out- We offer safe, supervised play and activities for ages 6 weeks to 8 years. Daily and monthly rates available.
- Access to all YMCA branches through Nationwide Membership.
- No contract required- We believe our services, and not a contract, will keep you around
- Savings on swim lessons, child care, camp, personal training and more!
The Y's membership plans give you a choice. Find the Membership that fits you and stop in to join or take a tour.
|Youth (8-18 yr)||$10.00||$120.00||n/a|
|Young Adult (19-25 yr)||$38.00||$456.00||$274.00|
|Adult (any adult 26+ yr)||$47.70 / $53.00||$572.40||$382.00|
|Dual (Two adults living in the same household)||$63.00 / $70.00||$756.00||$504.00|
|Family (Up to two adults and any dependent children in the same household)||$67.50 / $75.00||$810.00||$540.00|
Annual Membership/6 Month: Payable by cash, check, debit, or credit card.
Continuous Membership: Payable through a monthly automatic bank draft. A down payment is required. This type of membership will automatically renew itself, not including contracts. If the amount of your payment changes, we will notify you, in writing, 30 days in advance. Returned checks or bank drafts are assessed a $15 fee. If membership lapses, you are considered a new member if you wish to join again.
A one-time fee that is paid when you become a new member.
Annual memberships are billed one month prior to the expiration date. Failure to submit annual renewal will result in cancellation. Continuous memberships require a 30-day written notice prior to the withdrawal date for cancellation.Cancellations are not accepted over the phone. Membership fees paid are not refundable or transferable.
Guest Pass Daily Rates:
- Youth/College $5
- Adult $10
- Family $20
Ways to Save
Health Insurance Reimbursement- Many health insurance policies provide money back if you work out at the Y a minimum number of times per month (usually 8 or 12 times monthly). Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Minnesota, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of North Dakota, South Country Health Alliance, UCare, and Vitality will reimburse your membership dues up to $20 per adult. Medica will reimburse $20 per family. Contact Membership Services to find out more.
Special rates are available for those who meet income requirements—everyone is welcome to apply for a Y membership. Applying is easy and confidential. We recognize that financial situations can sometimes make it difficult for families or individuals to participate in the Y. The Y welcomes those who wish to participate, and to help make that possible we offer a Personal Pricing Plan program. Personal Pricing is made possible in part through the very generous contributions of individuals and businesses who support our Annual Campaign and from other donors who are committed to the Y mission. It is through their generosity and commitment that funds are available to provide assistance to children, families, and individuals who need the support. To apply, complete the personal pricing forms and return to membership.
Healthy living, while out of town: Your membership at the Red Wing YMCA opens the doors to all YMCA locations—at no extra cost. If you’re traveling, here’s how to take advantage of our statewide reciprocity agreement:
- Visit any YMCA nationwide
- Present your YMCA membership card and photo ID
- Enjoy full access to the facility
Sex Offender Notice
The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.