Birthday Parties at the YMCA & Camp Pepin
Pool Parties at the YMCA
Celebrate your special day with a pool party at the Red Wing Family YMCA! We offer pool parties on Saturdays and Sundays (beginning January 2023)! To make your reservation, please contact our Membership Team at: 651-388-4724.
Member Pricing: $130.00
Non-Member Pricing: $160.00
Pool Party Details:
- Parties are limited to a maximum of 15 children (family members are welcome to attend).
- All guests need to have a current YMCA Liability Waiver on file.
- Only one form per family is required, all members must be listed.
- If children are participating and will be dropped off, parents or guardians must fill out the form, and check the child into the facility.
- Saturday Parties are held from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM with one hour allotted for decorating beginning at 10:00 AM the day of the party reservation.
- Sunday Parties are held from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM with one hour allotted for decorating beginning at 8:00 AM the day of the party reservation.
- Swim time is reserved for the first hour of the party, with celebration the second hour.
- Decorating is allowed, however, we do not allow tape on the ceiling or windows overlooking the pool. Table decorations, tablecloths, and balloons are welcome.
- You must bring your own decorations, napkins, plates, cups, drinks, food, and utensils.
- Chairs and tables are provided - we do not have any extra chairs or tables other than what is provided (20 chairs, 6 long tables, 1 round table).
- The waterslide may be requested, Lifeguards will open the waterslide for 15-20 minutes.
- Height requirements must be met to slide.
- An adult must be in the water to catch children at the bottom.
Pool Party - More Information:
- Entire payment is due at the time of registration.
- Please contact us for our cancellation policy: 651-388-4724 and ask for Maria or Dalton.
Birthday Parties at YMCA Camp Pepin
Celebrate your special day out at beautiful YMCA Camp Pepin! Contact Director Erik Burton for more information regarding your questions: 651-800-9316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.